Apply for Standard Chartered Platinum Reward Card
Standard Chartered Platinum Reward Card
Card type : Rewards
Joining Fees : ₹ 0 *
Annual Fees : ₹ 750
Minimum Income : ₹ 70,000
- No joining fee, No Annual fee if you apply online.
- 5% discount on credit card spends.
- 15% discount on all services, Monday to Friday.
- Card Holder will get facility like holidays, movie tickets, dining, golfing retreats and more.
- Applicant ID proof copy of any one Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter Id, card Passport, driving license.
- Applicant last 6 Months bank statements Latest three month salary slip require, in case of salaried individual.
- Copy of Form 16 and the IT Returns Statement is require.
* Product features and Specifications are subject to change as per company policy
Standard Chartered Bank
Overview of Standard Chartered Bank
Earn reward points when you shop with your Standard Chartered Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card and redeem them easily for attractive options from a range of categories. It has a flexible rewards redemption program.
Read on to know more about Standard Chartered Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card offers.
Eligibility for RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
You must be a salaried employee or self-employed aged between 21years and 65 years. You must be able to demonstrate a stable credit history as well.