Apply for SBI Card ELITE Credit Card
SBI Card ELITE Credit Card
Card type : Shopping
Joining Fees : ₹ 4999 *
Annual Fees : ₹ 4999
Minimum Income : ₹ 70,000
- Earn upto 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 12,500/ year
- Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other spends, except fuel
- Enjoy 2 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter in India
- Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Applicant ID proof copy of any one Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter Id, card Passport, driving license.
- Applicant last 6 Months bank statements Latest three month salary slip require, in case of salaried individual.
- Copy of Form 16 and the IT Returns Statement is require.
* Product features and Specifications are subject to change as per company policy
SBI Card Bank
Overview of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card is for people who wants to save money with 10 times reward points for Dining, Grocery, & Movie spends. Redeem reward points easily for attractive options from a range of categories like travel, premium merchandise, and much more. It has a flexible rewards redemption program. Read on to know more about SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card offers.
SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card Benefits
The features of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card are as follows:
- Enjoy 10X Reward Points on Dining, Grocery, & Movie spends
- 2,000 Bonus Reward Points on spends of Rs.2000 in first 60 days
- Annual Fee Reversal on spends of Rs.1,00,000 in a year
- Save on fuel with 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to your SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card and avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs.
- You can apply and get add-on cards for your spouse, children, parents and siblings who are over 18 years of age.
- You can get your SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card replaced from anywhere in the world using their 24x7 helpline for emergency.
About State Bank of India (SBI)
The State Bank of India (SBI), founded in 1806 is one of the oldest commercial banks in Asia. It is a major banking and financial services public sector company with more than 24,000 branches and 59,000 ATMs. It is the largest bank in India which has a 20% market share in deposits and loans among commercial banks, truly being a bank for every Indian.