State Bank of India (SBI) has launched a website for pensioners (other than staff pensioners) with pension accounts. This website is quite easy to use and benefits ordinary pensioners. Let me inform you that SBI is the largest pension-giving bank in India, about 54 lakh pensioners across the country are taking up the service. To provide the best services to senior citizens, SBI has collaborated with central government agencies (defense, railways, postal, telecom, citizens), state government departments, and various autonomous bodies for pension processing.
Pensioners can log in to the SBI pension service website and check the details related to their pension immediately.
Services available on SBI Pension Service website:
1) Download Rear Calculation Sheets
2) Download Pensionship/ Form 16
3) Pension Profile Detail
4) Investment-related details
5) Status of life certificate
6) Transaction Detail
Benefits to Pensioners:
1) SMS alerts on mobile phones with pension payment detail.
2) Pension slip through email and pension payment branch.
3) Facility to submit life certificate to any branch of State Bank of India
4) A life-repriving facility is available in the branch.
5) Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
6) EPPO Provision for Defense / Railways / CPAO / Rajasthan Pensioners
How to Register:
1) Create a user-ID (at least 5 characters)
2) Now, enter your pension account number
3) Enter your date of birth
4) Enter branch code of pension payment branch
5) Registered email id, which has been submitted to the branch
6) Enter a new password, then confirm password
Image credit: financialexpress