Tata Capital, a Tata Group financial services company, has introduced the facility of providing immediate loans through WhatsApp. The company has named this facility 'Swift Insta Personal Loan' (SIPL). Tata Capital's existing customers can easily apply for loans through the company's WhatsApp chatbot TIA and get loan approval. This has been informed in a press release issued by the company. The company recently launched WhatsApp chatbot TIA. Customers receive a variety of information through this chatbot.
A release issued by Tata Capital said that the chatbot is capable of providing customers with information related to their EMIs to updating customer records. The company has said that it is a very convenient medium, and that is why SIPL has been launched on WhatsApp. The company says it facilitates customers to apply for loans and get approvals on the same platform.
How to apply for a Loan:
- Existing customers will have to save the number 7506756060 in their phones to apply SIPL. Then you have to write 'Hi' and message.
- You need to select Swift Insta Personal Loans from the menu.
- This will then have to be verified through a 'one-time password.'
- Choose the loan amount and wait for the approval.
- You will get the information about the loan sanctioned in a provisional way immediately.
After following these steps, customers will be briefed on the email id about the sanctioned amount of SIPL.
"Our initiative is for digital-savvy customers who want more than one solution on one platform," said Tata Capital Chief Marketing and Digital Officer A Banerjee on the launch of the accelerated loan facility on WhatsApp. Based on the increase in a service request and customer feedback, we have expanded our services available on WhatsApp. SIPL is a step in that direction, and we will further expand this platform in the future as well.
If you liked this story, you must share it. Stay connected to read other similar News and Loan articles from Paisabulls.
Image credit: deccanherald